How to Delete All of Your Instagram Photos, on our information site, we wanted to give information about the How to Delete All of Your Instagram Photos. All the details about the How to Delete All of Your Instagram Photos are in our article.
How to Delete All of Your Instagram Photos
Today the world around us has changed a lot, everyone wants to show their life on social media. Infect sometimes people are doing something special exclusively to post that on social media. One such social media platform is Instagram. It is the platform where people share photos of their major life events or even daily routine.
Posting photos on Instagram is so much fun because it has lots of filters options, with which you can play and make your photo quite beautiful. But after some time of regular posting photos, your Instagram account may become saturated and maybe now your old photos don’t impress you anymore and you may feel like deleting them. Instagram itself has no such feature of deleting all the photos at the same time, although you can delete multiple photos one by one. But it takes lots of time and energy if you want to delete a large number of photos.
At that time you can delete them by using third-party apps with a single click. In this blog, we are going to educate you about different applications which you can use for deleting multiple photos together in a single click.
How to Delete Each Instagram Photo Manually
If you have an account with very few photos, then deleting it manually will not bother you much. You just have to follow the below-mentioned steps to delete your photo.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap on your profile icon
- Select the photo which you want to delete
- Tap on three vertical dots at the top right-hand corner
- Click on “Delete” and confirm your choice on your screen
Repeat this process for every photo that you don’t want any more on your Instagram profile.
But repeating the same process for hundreds of photos will be so time-consuming. And so let’s discuss third-party apps which luckily various developers have built to make this process quite easy.
How to Delete All of Your Instagram Photos with Airgrow
This is one of the most hassle-free multiple posts deleting services. Apart from mass deleting Instagram images, Airglow also provides various other services like growing followers, generating engagement, scheduling posts, and much more. Airgrow’s mass post deleting feature is the best Instagram post delete service you can use to delete multiple photos in a fraction of seconds.
Here’s how you can:
- First and foremost sign up with the app, and verify your email address
- To delete the various Instagram photos you need to connect your Instagram account to the dashboard. This will enable a preview of your photos on the dashboard.
- Tap on “Select bulk post delete option“
- If you want to delete all your Instagram posts, then tap on the “select all to delete” option.
- But if you want to delete only selected photos then select the photos which you want to delete and then tap on”delete.“
- The beauty of this app is that you can connect your multiple Instagram account with the dashboard.
And also unlike any other app, you don’t need to download this on your device. Moreover, this Airgrow is also compatible with all the devices like PC, iOS, and android.
This is the app that you can use to delete Instagram photos if you are using an android phone. Through this app, you will have 15 operations, in each operation, you can delete 5 photos. If you want to have more than 15 operations then you have to upgrade to the paid version.
Step by step guide to removing Instagram photos.
- Download the app in your android device.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- On the bottom bar you will see, post, Click on that.
- Here you can see all the videos and photos posted by you.
- Select the photos which you want to delete.
- Once you select the photos tap on delete from the top bar and all the photos are deleted.
How to Delete Instagram Photos on iPhone
Till now we have seen two methods of deleting Instagram photos one is manually and the other is using third-party apps. Now let’s see how you can delete your Instagram photos on iOS.
If you are using iPhone then using this app for mass deleting the Instagram photos will be helpful to you. Instaclean is a user-friendly app in which you can delete photos in bulk. You just have to select the photos which you want to delete and click on the delete option.
- How to Restrict Others from Seeing Who I am Following on Instagram
- How to Fix No Sound on Instagram Videos