How to Find Someone’s Deleted Instagram Posts, on our information site, we wanted to give information about the How to Find Someone’s Deleted Instagram Posts. All the details about the How to Find Someone’s Deleted Instagram Posts are in our article.
How to Find Someone’s Deleted Instagram Posts
We cannot imagine a world without Instagram. The world of social media is as imposing as it is useful today. With the emergence of the world of social media holding the hands of Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Linkedin, Youtube, and more platforms, communication is lightning fast today.
Whether we need to send photos, videos, texts, or any other media content, we simply need to log in to our favorite social media platform and send them right through it. Along with the other social media platforms Instagram has also developed into a powerful and effective webapp that is central to the social media of now.
Instagram, which was originally developed as a photo and video sharing app, has advanced relatively fast to embrace the growing trends and come out as one of the most popular social media platforms. Along with the usual options for sharing photos and videos, Instagram has kept on adding interesting and important features and functions throughout the years, which geared the webapp and made it the second most popular app today.
Furthermore, the recently added options for DM and IGTV, the standalone video program of Instagram, the web app has stolen the show. Instagram offers an easier way to share posts in our stories and statuses that can be viewed by a custom group of our followers or all of them, as we choose.
With the expansion of the web app, a considerable number of people engage in Instagram and exchange countless media contents each second, and many of them often turn out to be promotional and useful. Therefore, if we lose our posts one fine day, then it is really something we cannot bear with, and immediately after that most of us seem to find our deleted posts.
If you or someone else has also deleted your Instagram posts or someone else’s, and you need to bring them back, then don’t worry because we are here to help you out with it.
How to Find Someone’s Deleted Instagram Posts
If Instagram photos are what you are looking for on Android, the ones you have deleted, then you can see them if you want, don’t worry. With the help of some amazing apps like Instagram photo viewer and others, you can easily view them without hassles.
1. Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer
One of the best-known tools to see the deleted Instagram photos is Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer. This is a free tool from iStaunch and is an extremely effective tool in getting your lost Instagram photos. Whether you are using an android, an iPhone, or a PC, you can easily open any web browser of your choice and view your deleted photos with ease.
Here are some steps that will further guide you with the process:
- First, you need to open your Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer.
- Next, you need to type in your username or the username of the person who has lost his/her photos and is now willing to revisit them.
- Here, you will find all the profiles with related usernames.
- Now, you need to select the profile and then tap on the Next option.
- Finally, you will be able to see your old deleted Instagram photos.
2. Instagram Archive Feature
Unlike Google Photos, Instagram does not provide any other recovery options for photos and other media content. However, Instagram has another feature named Archive, which is used to archive important messages, photos, and other forms of media and keep them safe.
However, this archive feature from Instagram is similar to the Windows Recycle Bin, or any recycle or trash bin options for a matter of fact. Therefore, it is important to know that much like the Recycle bin, Instagram’s archive option also keeps your contents safe for a limited period of time.
Here’s how you can use the archive feature of Instagram to your rescue while you are searching for your lost photos:
- First, you need to start by launching the Instagram app on your android device.
- Next, you need to log in to your account using your username and password.
- Then, you need to tap on the Profile icon and then tap on the three-line icon that you would be seeing at the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, here you will be seeing the option that says Archive.
- You need to simply tap on the Archive option, which will enable you to view your recently deleted photos.
- Now, you can select whatever you want to recover, for instance, your posts or stories, from the option at the top of the screen.
- After that, you will have to select the post option and then tap on the photo twice to save it on your profile.
3. Check in the Gallery of Your Device
If the methods mentioned above do not work for you by any chance, then you have another option to recover your deleted Instagram posts, if you really need them.
We have already tried seeing and restoring your deleted Instagram posts from the app itself, now if you are unable to recover them by the above-mentioned methods, then your Phone Gallery might emerge as your savior.
You should know that before you post photos or anything on social media, the web app usually saves a copy of the media in the gallery of your phone. These media are usually saved inside the Instagram folder. However, most often many of the users are perplexed and appear to be at the end of their patience while looking for them. Therefore, here we have disclosed the track or path you need to follow in order to get them easily.
Here are the steps you need to perform if you have an android device:
- You need to first open your phone’s gallery
- Now, you need to open the DCIM folder on it
- Then, you should open the folder named Instagram gallery
- If you cannot find the same, you can also go for any other folder where you might have saved your Instagram pictures.
- Then, you need to open the file manager on your Android device and check with any of the folders mentioned above. You might also discover your lost Instagram photos in any other folders there
How you can locate your Deleted Instagram Photos on your iPhone!
If you are using an iPhone and you want to find your old deleted photos on Instagram then you can do that easily via a unique feature with the help of which iPhone protects your photos from being deleted. This particular feature of the iPhone stores your deleted photos for 30 days inside the recently deleted folder of your phone. Therefore, you might find your Instagram photos from here without much hassle only if they are not deleted.
- How to Watch Someone’s Instagram Live Video without Them Knowing
- How to Read First or Old Instagram Messages Without Scrolling