How to Keep Empty or Blank Name in Whatsapp, on our information site, we wanted to give information about the How to Keep Empty or Blank Name in Whatsapp. All the details about the How to Keep Empty or Blank Name in Whatsapp are in our article.
How to Keep Empty or Blank Name in Whatsapp
Whatsapp is not unknown to us in this age of the digital. Ever since this amazing messaging app came to light, our lives have almost been transformed, to say the least. The earlier messaging apps that used to come with our phones have been quite slow and were designed to use the phone’s balance, Whatsapp on the other hand, has been crafted as a well-built alternative for the age-old messaging that would use the phone’s internet instead.
Besides, Whatsapp was also planned as a messaging app that would allow us to share not only texts among ourselves but images, videos, statuses, stories, contacts, and more. Furthermore, Whatsapp is also found quite effective in sharing our location, and as with the latest updates, transfer our payments too.
How do we identify our friends or relatives on Whatsapp? What is the basic element of Whatsapp that helps in doing so, which helps us all, I’m sure?
Yes, it is a feature of Whatsapp to reveal the names that we enter as our names on our Whatsapp account to every other contact. Even if there happens to be someone who wants to get connected with you but does not have your number, he/she would detect your name from the text you might have sent and hence, save your number.
However, as every other thing is good unless the dark side of the same has been exposed, this revelation of the number can also lead to certain circumstances that might be uncalled for at times. But there isn’t a way to avoid it? Isn’t it?
The answer is no.
You can choose to make your identity covert and this you can do by keeping your name on Whatsapp empty or blank.
You surely have seen one such thing when scrolling through any random Whatsapp account where you will not be able to see the other person’s name or the area is blank altogether.
It is understandable that you haven’t been successful in doing it if you have tried and failed to do it. However, here we will help you do it effortlessly.
How to Set Blank (Empty) Name on WhatsApp?
It is often discovered that many of us aren’t willing to keep our name wide at prominence there on our Whatsapp accounts. This might be due to some privacy reasons or any other reasons we might not sound comfortable enough revealing our names wide upfront or rather we might choose to keep them hidden if we have any other options.
However, it is unfortunate that WhatsApp doesn’t really allow its users to set blank names. Besides, there isn’t also any other feature on the app that will allow us to change the privacy of the name unlike the profile picture, last seen, and about status.
Therefore, here in this blog, we will help you know of a simple trick that will help you to set blank (or empty) names on WhatsApp.
Set blank name on WhatsApp
WhatsApp might not allow you to save your name as a blank and we can understand that why you have failed in case you have used a blank space for your name. However, if you cannot do that, you may as well try another way out. This you can do by using some special characters in place of your actual name.
Here is the step-by-step guide that you can follow to set empty name on WhatsApp –
- First, you need to open your Whatsapp account after unlocking your phone.
- Then, you have to copy some special characters like ⇨ ຸ ) &%$#@ and more.
- Next, you need to go to your WhatsApp account and then tap on the menu button, which you can see appearing as three dots at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, you have to click the Settings option, and then open your WhatsApp profile by clicking on your profile picture that appears in a round frame up there
- Then, you need to visit WhatsApp settings
- Now, you need to tap on the Edit icon, which is placed just next to your name.
- After that, you need to edit your name on WhatsApp
- You will then find a pop-up window opening up in front of your screen. Here you need to remove your current name, and then paste the characters that you have copied (You can take reference from the second point).
- Paste the special characters here in place of your name on your Whatsapp account.
- After that, you need to remove the arrow (⇨) symbol from the characters that you have pasted. You will then be left with all the other symbols apart from the first arrow.
- Once you have removed the arrow symbol you will then have to save your choice by tapping on the Save button.
- This way you will be successfully setting an empty (blank) name on your WhatsApp account.
- How to Know Who Blocked You From Seeing Their Story on Snapchat
- How to Know if Someone Saved Your Number on Whatsapp