How to See Gmail Password While Logged In, on our information site, we wanted to give information about the How to See Gmail Password While Logged In. All the details about the How to See Gmail Password While Logged In are in our article.
How to See Gmail Password While Logged In
We are sure that you are going to agree when we say that remembering all of our passwords is just a very difficult task. Also, you are not usually able to see the hidden Gmail password either. So for the most part, all of us tend to save passwords on the web browser. Thus it makes the complete work comparatively easier, right?
It seems like you do care about the passwords and stay with us through the article if you want to learn some interesting secrets. What happens when you need your account at any other place and this is also the place where the real exam begins!
When we just don’t remember the password, we go ahead with the option of password recovery. You can go with this method in case you did manage to save it over your web browser.
This is famously called the dot trick for Gmail passwords. But in case you did not save the password at any place, there is no doubt that you will have to follow another lengthy method. But don’t stress too much about it as we shall help you with the issue that you are facing.
We are right here to help you out!
How can you see Gmail Password on Chrome?
With the help of Chrome, you will be able to see your password in the browser where you saved it. Let’s start with Chrome browser:
- Firstly, go on Google Chrome and tap on the icon with three vertical dots that you see.
- Now go on settings and then tap on Passwords.
- Once you click on the option of passwords, you will be able to see all of the accounts and id with their passwords that you have ever logged in.
- Scroll over it and choose the specific Gmail account password that you want to see.
- When you do this click over the icon in the shape of the eye and that’s it! You will be able to see the Gmail password right away.
Keep in mind that this method is specifically going to work when you have chosen the saved password option while you had entered personal information and didn’t tap on the ‘Never’ or ‘Not Now’ options.
When the password is visible to you, you can easily make use of it and this shouldn’t take more than a minute to find out!
How Can You See Hidden Passwords with Inspect element?
Now this will be the main method that you were probably searching for. This can seem a bit difficult if you are a beginner, but once you go ahead and try the steps we mention below, you are going to be fine!
So let’s begin!
- Firstly, right-click over the password field and tap on inspect element.
- You also have the option to follow shortcuts for making the entire process easy to do that just tap ctrl+Shift+I.
- After this, you are going to be redirected towards another toolbar over the right side of the screen. This is the place where you can see element packets.
- Make sure you don’t get stressed out. Just find <input type=”password”> space and then rename ‘password’ as ‘text’.
- Once you do this just tap on entering and you will see another field opened. Now you have the choice to reveal any passwords that were hidden over asterisks.
- How to Find IP Address of Email Sender in Gmail
- How to Recover Gmail Account Without Phone Number